hi;
Blogging? yes.Confused? Indeed. Frankly, I have not a clue what I am doing. I have a lack of knowledge concerning this blogging business, but I guess that's what makes this journey all the more exciting right? I can promise you one thing though; I have got one peculiar mind, and I am sure that it will keep you interested! Pinky swear.
Will this blog be random? To say the least. I plan to blog every few days, sharing with you the fickles of my heart, and let you see life as I do through my 20/70 eyes.
Yes, my eyesight may be terrible, but I have quite an immpeccable way of viewing this quirky life.
You'll see.
So here I sit, in Sun Valley, Idaho. Tucked in a small condo with my incredible family, blankets of snow all around. My tummy is full to the brim with the worlds finest foods. And the past 2 weeks we have all been in hibernation mode, burrowing by the fire and on comfy couches in this little abode, enjoying some of the greatest company anyone could wish for.
Will this blog be random? To say the least. I plan to blog every few days, sharing with you the fickles of my heart, and let you see life as I do through my 20/70 eyes.
Yes, my eyesight may be terrible, but I have quite an immpeccable way of viewing this quirky life.
You'll see.
So here I sit, in Sun Valley, Idaho. Tucked in a small condo with my incredible family, blankets of snow all around. My tummy is full to the brim with the worlds finest foods. And the past 2 weeks we have all been in hibernation mode, burrowing by the fire and on comfy couches in this little abode, enjoying some of the greatest company anyone could wish for.
And it's the New Year! Happy New Year everyone! – are you as relieved as I am to leave 2011 behind?
This winter escape has been more than needed. It has been devoutly necessary. And there isn’t a doubt in my mind that its timing was less than perfect.
Sometimes it takes us getting away from our complicated lives. Leaving behind our daily routine, the things that bind us down. Getting as far away as you can from the hustle and bustle of the city stress; and leaving to a place where you can release your mind completely.
Forget about what you should have done yesterday, what you should do today, and what might happen tomorrow.
Just exist alone. Alone with your mind.
A place where you can walk outside in nature and not worry about running into anyone you have even the slightest connection with.
I have been able to escape the winter smog that not only suffocates the city, but suffocates my mind.
I have completely re-evaluated my aspirations, my desires, my standards, and the future I so anxiously have ahead of me to create.
My mind has been deep cleaned; cloroxed, bleached, and now sits inside my little head fresh and anew. All the dirt and grime that often inconspicuously finds its way into each of our minds along the pathways we traversed the past year, has been terminated from mine.
I’m clean,
Fresh start.
All I have to say is: Ah, a New Year feels just about as good as fresh clean sheets do (which I can't wait to jump into tonight).
![]() |
| Go big or go home right? haha First time I've actually written down my resolutions. Lets see how well I can keep em! |


Go Nic dog-go!
ReplyDelete